- Progenra and the Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research Establish a contractor Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (cCRADA) to Develop KRAS Degraders for Cancer Therapy
- Progenra receives funding from the Michael J Fox Foundation to develop Parkin activators to treat Parkinson’s disease.
- Progenra Scientists publish a chapter in the ACS 2019 Medicinal Chemistry Reviews.
- Characterization of Selective Covalent inhibitors of USP7- AACR Poster
- Small-molecule PROTACs: An emerging and promising approach for the development of targeted therapy drugs