While Progenra’s researchers are uncovering the potential of the ubiquitin proteasome system, they are also engaged in communicating the latest in the company’s technologies and discoveries in meetings and published scientific articles. Please view the following publications and news to see what we’ve been up to and where we’ll be.
- Progenra receives funding from the Michael J Fox Foundation to develop Parkin activators to treat Parkinson’s disease.
- Progenra Scientists publish a chapter in the ACS 2019 Medicinal Chemistry Reviews.
- Characterization of Selective Covalent inhibitors of USP7- AACR Poster
- Small-molecule PROTACs: An emerging and promising approach for the development of targeted therapy drugs
- Immune Regulation by Protein Ubiquitination: Roles of the E3 Ligases VHL and Itch