Recently, Dr. Tauseef Butt, President and CEO, spoke with Joel Hornby of Cambridge Healthtech Institute. Dr. Butt spoke of the role that small molecules, specifically inhibitors of ubiquitin protease 7 (USP7), play in immune oncology. In addition, Dr. Butt discussed animal model data generated using Progenra’s USP7i compounds, as well as Progenra’s unique Drug Discovery Platform. Dr. Butt will further discuss these topics during Immunomodulatory Small Molecules and Targeting the Ubiquitin Proteasome System at the Discovery on Target conference, September 27-28.
- Characterization of Selective Covalent inhibitors of USP7- AACR Poster
- Small-molecule PROTACs: An emerging and promising approach for the development of targeted therapy drugs
- Immune Regulation by Protein Ubiquitination: Roles of the E3 Ligases VHL and Itch
- Protein Misfolding-Neurodegeneration
- Ubiquitination and Cancer