CHI’s conference on PROTACs and Targeted Protein Degradation will bring together a diverse group of chemists and biologists to discuss the prospects as well as the challenges underlying strategies for targeted protein degradation. This will be preceded by a conference that discusses emerging ubiquitin and autophagy targets for therapeutic intervention. Progenra CEO Dr. Butt will lead a discussion entitled “New Ubiquitin Ligases and Novel PROTAC Approaches.” Progenra Senior Director Dr. Kumar will be presenting in the Emerging Ubiquitin Targets and Modulators track- “Potent Small Molecule Parkin Activators for Treating Neurodegenerative Diseases”.
- Progenra receives funding from the Michael J Fox Foundation to develop Parkin activators to treat Parkinson’s disease.
- Progenra Scientists publish a chapter in the ACS 2019 Medicinal Chemistry Reviews.
- Characterization of Selective Covalent inhibitors of USP7- AACR Poster
- Small-molecule PROTACs: An emerging and promising approach for the development of targeted therapy drugs
- Immune Regulation by Protein Ubiquitination: Roles of the E3 Ligases VHL and Itch