“Encapsulating the excitement of the field of protein degradation, the 2nd TPD Summit 2019 is the definitive comprehensive and industry-dedicated summit for the field of protein degradation – focused on optimizing target validation, improving medicinal chemistry & rational design, and ultimately accelerating the translation of selective, bioavailable and effective protein degraders into clinical trials.” Progenra Senior Director Dr. Kumar will present on recent developments in Progenra’s PROTAC project- “Novel E3 Ligase Ligands for New Generation PROTACs”.
- Progenra receives funding from the Michael J Fox Foundation to develop Parkin activators to treat Parkinson’s disease.
- Progenra Scientists publish a chapter in the ACS 2019 Medicinal Chemistry Reviews.
- Characterization of Selective Covalent inhibitors of USP7- AACR Poster
- Small-molecule PROTACs: An emerging and promising approach for the development of targeted therapy drugs
- Immune Regulation by Protein Ubiquitination: Roles of the E3 Ligases VHL and Itch