More than 18,000 attendees from companies in 67 countries will meet to “celebrate the global importance of innovation in biotech.” Progenra looks forward to meeting with collaborators and future partners and learning about the latest technological innovations and ideas in drug discovery. This is the largest gathering of Biotech professionals in the world, and we are lucky enough to have the event in our backyard this year. Progenra is seeking business development opportunities with the ultimate goal of bringing novel therapeutics to the clinic.
- Characterization of Selective Covalent inhibitors of USP7- AACR Poster
- Small-molecule PROTACs: An emerging and promising approach for the development of targeted therapy drugs
- Immune Regulation by Protein Ubiquitination: Roles of the E3 Ligases VHL and Itch
- Protein Misfolding-Neurodegeneration
- Ubiquitination and Cancer