New Orleans, LA. Dr. Jian Wu, Associate Director at Progenra, presented a talk entitled ” Small molecules as frontline therapy for immune oncology: Experience from ubiquitin pathway targets ” at medicinal chemistry section. The ACS National Meeting brings together more than 10,000 professionals to present and discuss recent publications as well as technological advancements. The spring conference highlighted Advanced Materials, Technologies, Systems and Processes.
- Progenra receives funding from the Michael J Fox Foundation to develop Parkin activators to treat Parkinson’s disease.
- Progenra Scientists publish a chapter in the ACS 2019 Medicinal Chemistry Reviews.
- Characterization of Selective Covalent inhibitors of USP7- AACR Poster
- Small-molecule PROTACs: An emerging and promising approach for the development of targeted therapy drugs
- Immune Regulation by Protein Ubiquitination: Roles of the E3 Ligases VHL and Itch