Paris, France. ” Multiple clinical failures in the neurodegenerative field have sparked realization that there is a critical need for discussion and debate between neurodegenerative drug developers to drive clinical success. NDD Europe will overcome the translational challenges facing neurodegenerative drug developers by exploring the future biomarkers of neurodegeneration, improving preclinical modelling to increase clinical predictability and encouraging precompetitive strategies and collaboration amongst drug developers.” Dr. Tauseef Butt will speak about recent advancements in biomarker identification as a key step in the drug discovery process for neurodegenerative disease.
- Progenra receives funding from the Michael J Fox Foundation to develop Parkin activators to treat Parkinson’s disease.
- Progenra Scientists publish a chapter in the ACS 2019 Medicinal Chemistry Reviews.
- Characterization of Selective Covalent inhibitors of USP7- AACR Poster
- Small-molecule PROTACs: An emerging and promising approach for the development of targeted therapy drugs
- Immune Regulation by Protein Ubiquitination: Roles of the E3 Ligases VHL and Itch